From ilri-comms ilriwikis
Wikispaces is closing down. We're moving. Read more here.
A sharing space for ILRI comms folks
What you can find:
- Information on ILRI's CKM - communications and knowledge management - the unit, including the three teams: Communications, Awareness and advocacy, Knowledge, engagement and collaboration, Knowledge, publishing and curation) and including the why, what and how of communication and knowledge management work at ILRI.
- Info on logos, branding, templates ...
- Info on all the different social tools we use;
- How we use Yammer, Slideshare;
- Info about all our websites (please update when you add one);
- Info on the tags and concepts we use across ILRI, and how to use them;
- Information about how you can plan an event;
- Information on typical ILRI audiences
- [http:hdl.handle.net/10568/89718| Planning ]and [http:hdl.handle.net/10568/89562| budgeting ]for CKM activities
- And anything else we want to add ...
If you wonder who does what in CKM or with our tools, see the...